Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 756 times)

Opihi

• View Profile
Introductions
« on: February 14, 2017, 06:30:21 AM »
Aloha Y'all, I'm not sure if I can post this new thread here or not. If am wrong please excuse me and I'm sorry!

I am a new to this game I use play with it before but it was a while ago. Would like to get back in learning this game y'all elite combat veteran pilots. My dreams always was to be a Falcon 4 BMS good pilot like y'all.

I have the game installed with all the updates, and I also have a head setup with a mic, and a Saitek X52 Pro.

Hope to learn to fly with y'all

Mahalo (Thank)

I'm a ex military, now living in Hawaii. My time zone is HST-10   

Blu3wolf

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Blu3wolf.com
Re: Introductions
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 04:05:09 AM »
Welcome Opihi! Not the first time Ive said that I guess.

Glad to hear you have the 'game' installed. I think you might have us confused with someone else?  The goal of the FalconC2 group is a little vague at present, but it is focused on providing AIC services, and teaching ABM concepts to new controllers. Although most discussion so far has been on communication instead of control, and the software that can be used for that.

So I guess if you are looking for pilots instead of controllers, you might try a virtual fighter wing? Id recommend the 8th Wolfpack normally, but we both know how that worked out last time.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 04:09:48 AM by Blu3wolf »
8OSS/CC
8VFW Wolfpack

Opihi

• View Profile
Re: Introductions
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 04:02:12 PM »
Thank you Blu3wolf, yes in deed unfortunately and sadly I know but it's no fault but minds. It's all good I've learned my lesson the hard way and burnt a lot of bridges too... It's all good as I just mentioned earlier.

Thanks and God Bless
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 04:04:42 PM by Opihi »